View specific offers, promotions and competitions terms and conditions.
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Royal Canin® of 15 William street Melbourne VIC 3000 (“Promoter”) in partnership with The Dog Lovers Show (“Dog Lovers Show”).
2. The Competition is a game of skill in which chance plays no part.
3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who:
5. Competition entry opens at 6:00pm on Wednesday 1/11/17 and ends at 6:00pm on Thursday 02/11/17 ("Entry Period"). All times and dates in these conditions are times and dates in Melbourne, Australia AEDT.
6. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
7. By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition.
8. All information provided by an entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any queries, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook.
9. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook must be in accordance with Facebook terms ( http://www.facebook.com/terms.php).
10. To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Promotion Period, complete their entry using their Facebook account in accordance with these Terms (Eligible Entry).
11. An Eligible Entrant may enter as many times as they like.
12. To submit an entry, an entrant must, during the Entry Period:
(i) use a compatible browser to visit https://www.facebook.com/dogloversshow/ (“Competition Page”) and follow the directions of the Promoter and Dog Lovers Show on how to enter, which will include:
13. All entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any delivery service or equipment.
15. An Entry Post must:
16. An Entry Post or any other comments submitted on the Competition Page must not:
16. A specific Entry Post may be entered in to the Promotion only once and only by one (1) Eligible Entrant.
17. Facebook entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory fields are completed. In any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final.
18. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate, incomprehensible or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
19. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they make their post “viewable” by the public – the Promoter is not liable if an entrant’s privacy settings prevent their entry from being viewed by the Promoter.
20. If an entrant deletes his or her entry from their Facebook account, or deletes their Facebook account during the term of the Promotion, their entry/entries will also be withdrawn from the Promotion. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that their entry/entries remain published for the duration of the Promotion.
21. Eligible Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name and from their own Facebook account.
22. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification and confirmation by the Promoter. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
23. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
JUDGING AND PRIZES
24. There are four (4) Dog Lovers pack prizes in total to be won (for Australian residents only). Three (3) Dog Lovers pack prizes will be won by eligible Facebook Entrants and one (1) Dog Lovers pack prize will be won by an eligible Instagram entrant. Each Dog Lovers pack includes: a dog toy, a dog bowl, a bag of dry ROYAL CANIN® dog food, one Children’s book: “Sam the Seeing Eye Dog from Seeing Eye Dogs, Vision Australia, one Dog Lovers Show double pass entry (admittance for 2 persons) to the winner’s closest show venue. The total RRP value of each dog pack is between the value of AUD$160 – AUD$320 (including GST). Prize value will be determined by winner’s selection of dog food. All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
26. On 02/11/2017, Dog Lovers Show will judge each Eligible Entry on its merits based on creativity. The four Eligible Entrants from Australia (three on Facebook and one on Instagram) whose Eligible Entries are judged to be the most creative, will each win the Dog Lovers Pack Prize.
27. IMPORTANT: No later than 03/11/2017, the Promoter will notify each winner by replying to their winning post on Facebook or Instagram. In order to receive their prize, a winner must, no later than 03/12/2017, notify the Promoter via private Facebook or Instagram message of their first and last names, residential postal address and mobile phone number. If this message is not received by 06/11/17, the winner will forfeit their prize. Forfeited or unclaimed prizes may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be withdrawn unawarded OR awarded to next most creative Eligible Entry in the respective Facebook or Instagram competition thread. The Promoter has the right to ask additional details about the winner’s pet to determine correct ROYAL CANIN® Food is selected.
28. The Dog Lovers Prize Pack will be sent to the eligible winner’s (as per C. 24-26) residential address by no later than 16 February, 2018. The Dog Lovers Show double pass will be made available at the event door (arrangements to be made with the Dog Lovers Show).
29. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its complete discretion, may substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
30. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
31. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
32. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
33. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
PRIVACY AND COLLECTION STATEMENT
35. The Promoter (ROYAL CANIN®,we, us or our) collects your personal information via this entry form when you submit an entry to this promotion (Promotion).
We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. These companies may be based overseas, including in Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details at http://www.royalcanin.com.au/contact-us.