View specific offers, promotions and competitions terms and conditions.
1. Information on how to enter and details of the Promotion form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Royal Canin Birth & Growth Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Promotion commences 00:01 (AEDT) Monday 13th February 2017. Entries close at 23:59 (AEDT) Sunday 13th March 2017 (“Entry Period”).
3. The Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants. An “Eligible Entrant” is an individual who is: (i) a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; (ii) an owner of a puppy (a dog aged 24 months or under) or a kitten (aged 15 months or under) at the time of entry; (iii) not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iv) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. The Promotion is advertised online and in Australia only.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period, use a compatible browser to visit www.healthypets.royalcanin.com.au to register to join the ROYAL CANIN® Healthy Pets Club and submit any other details as requested. Voucher will be received via email and SMS once registration is complete.
6. Eligible Entrants who submit a valid entry in accordance with these conditions will receive an entry into the Prize Draw and a voucher for 20% off any in-store purchases of one (1) the following Royal Canin products: Royal Canin Puppy and Junior dry diets (all bag sizes); Mini Junior, Medium Junior, Maxi Junior, Giant Puppy, Giant Junior, Boxer Junior, German Shepherd Junior, Golden Retriever Junior, Labrador Retriever Junior, and Royal Canin Mother & Babycat, Kitten (all bag sizes) (“Voucher”). A Voucher will be sent via email and SMS once registration is complete.
7. Entry into the competition is restricted to only one entry per person.
8. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST: deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any other documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, puppy or kitten ownership, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 8 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions.
10. Entries that are or include obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion will be deemed invalid, are not acceptable and not eligible to win.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries. In addition the Promoter is not responsible for entries incorrectly completed/submitted or for problems experienced entering the competition due to technical issues (i.e. computer problems or internet connections).
12. The random Prize Draw will be held from all entries received during the Entry Period at 1.00pm (AEDT) on 15 March 2017 at 15-33 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
13. The ten (10) Eligible Entrants who submitted the ten (10) valid entries drawn in the Prize Draw will each win a Prize. Each Prize is a store credit worth a total value of AUD$500 to be spent at a retail pet store of the winner’s choice (“Store of Choice”). The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Prize cannot be split among more than one Store of Choice. The Promoter will endeavour to arrange for the store credit to be made available to the Prize winner as soon as practicable after awarding the Prize.
14. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with any terms and conditions issued by the Store of Choice in relation to the Prize.
15. Ten (10) provisional winners will be drawn and recorded during the Prize draw in the event that an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn or a Prize is unclaimed (“Reserve Provisional Winners”).
16. The Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
17. The total value of all prizes is RRP AUD$5,000 including GST.
18. Prize winners must claim their prize by 15/06/2017. Subject to any relevant directions given under legislation regulating the Promotion, if any Prize is not claimed by 15/06/2017, the Promoter will re-award the Prize to a Reserve Provisional Winner, or if necessary carry out a re-draw commencing at 1.00pm on 16/06/2017. Any such new winner/s will have their name/s published on http://www.royalcanin.com.au/footer/terms-conditions-library/offers-promotions-competitions no later than 20/06/2017 for a period of at least 28 days.
19. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for the prize lost or damaged in transit.
21. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry.
22. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
23. The Promoter and associate agencies accept no responsibility for any breach of contract or any infringement or other violation of copyright or any other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights through the acceptance of entries into this contest and each entrant takes full responsibility for any such claims made in relation to their entry.
24. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to assign all rights of the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting and promoting their entry (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter’s newsletters and website without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entrant hereby assigns irrevocably to the Promoter all right, title and interest (including without limitation the entire copyright, including but not only a present assignment of future copyright) to the results and proceeds of the entrant’s contribution to the Promotion including but not limited to any copyright in the entry sent to the Promoter within the meaning of the Copyright Act 1994 incorporated therein in which the entrant owns copyright.
26. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
27. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
29. If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to submit a valid entry into the Promotion and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you.
30. We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in France. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
Entrants can access and correct the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter (or Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd 1300 301 420).
The Promoter is Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 88 092 020 178) (Level 10/15 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000).
Permit Numbers: ACT: ACT TP 17/00140, NSW: LTPS/17/11013.
1. This offer (“Offer”) is made by Royal Canin Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 092 020 178, of Level 10, 15 William Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000. (“Promoter”).
2. Offer available only to “Eligible Claimants”. An “Eligible Claimant” is an individual who is a resident of Australia aged 18 years, or older. Claiming the Offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To claim the Offer an Eligible Claimant must, between 12:00am on 1 September 2016 and 11:59pm 31 January 2016 (Melbourne local time), use a compatible browser to visit http://www.incrediblepet.com/dog-rewards and follow the directions there to provide the requested details, including the claimant’s valid email address.
4. The deal is one (1) free sachet of Educ dog nutritional supplement (“Free Sachet Deal”). An Eligible Claimant whose claim is accepted will be sent an email that includes one (1) voucher with the Eligible Claimant’s name and dog’s name and includes the Free Sachet Deal (“Free Sachet Voucher”).
5. The deal is 20% off your next ROYAL CANIN® dry dog food bag (excluding Veterinarian Therapeutic diets) (“Qualifying Product”) purchase (“20% Off Deal”). The Eligible Claimant will receive a second email from the Promoter after approximately one (1) week after receiving the Free Sachet Voucher that includes one (1) voucher with the claimant’s name and dog’s name and includes the 20% Off Deal (“20% Off Voucher”).
Redemption: The Free Sachet Deal may only be redeemed in a retail pet store or vet clinic in Australia (excluding premises located at a show or exhibition) by handing over a printed copy or showing the email with the Free Sachet Voucher immediately prior to the purchase of the Qualifying Product. Excludes Petbarn
and City Farmers.
Redemption: The 20% Off Deal may only be redeemed in a retail pet store or vet clinic in Australia (excluding premises located at a show or exhibition) by handing over a printed copy or showing the email with the 20% Off Voucher immediately prior to the purchase of the Qualifying Product. The 20% Off Deal only applies to the sale price at the time and place of the purchase of one (1) Qualifying Product.
Excludes Petbarn and City Farmers.
6. Limit of one (1) Free Sachet Deal and one (1) 20% Off Deal to each Eligible Claimant. Each Deal is not transferable and cannot be redeemed: (i) more than once (ii) for cash.
7. Both the Free Sachet Deal and 20% Off Deal must be redeemed by 31 December 2016.
If we do not collect the personal information you have provided in the entry form, you may not be able to claim the and may not be able to receive communications about our brands, products and services which may be of interest to you. We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in France or Singapore. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
a. How you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
b. How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
9. If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or our pet health nutrition team
email@example.com or call 1800 622 969.