The Royal Canin Vet Clinic Animal First Club pet owner loyalty program offers registered pet owners the ability to use the ‘Buy 10 Get 1 Free’ card on Royal Canin product purchased at selected participating vet clinic stockists. By registering your card you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below as well as our Privacy & Copyright terms.
1. Royal Canin Vet Clinic Animal First Club Loyalty Program cards are available from selected participating vet clinic stockists only and must be activated by registering them here.
2. Online registration via the registration form and your membership number written on the back of your card is required to redeem your 11th product purchase free.
3. Your free product is the most frequent size purchased.
4. To claim your 11th product free, all 10 receipts for purchases must accompany your Vet Clinic Animal First Club Loyalty Program card on submission for your free product.
5. All purchases must be made from your nominated vet clinic as stated on the Vet Clinic Animal First Club Loyalty Program card.
6. All your details must be completed on your Vet Clinic Animal First Club Loyalty Program card to receive your 11th product free.
7. As per our standard promotional terms and conditions the program is only open to:
8. Royal Canin reserves the right to refuse accounts at its sole discretion.
9. Royal Canin reserves the right to amend or terminate the program at any time.
10. All personal details provided by you, the pet owner, must be correct and it is your responsibility to inform Royal Canin of any changes. Royal Canin cannot be held liable for any losses due to missing or incorrect data or other such occurrence.
11. Royal Canin Animal First Club Loyalty Program cards are:
12. Cards activated in a vet clinic stockist but not linked to a registered account will not receive their 11th product free.
13. Royal Canin Animal First Club Loyalty Program cards can be used in selected participating vet clinic stockists of Royal Canin products.
14. Royal Canin reserves the right to alter products available on the program at its discretion.
15. Cards must be presented in the vet clinic stockist at the time of purchase.
16. Pet owners wishing to close their Loyalty Program account may do so by contacting Royal Canin using the contact us option on the website or by returning their card to: Royal Canin Animal First Club Unit 4/247 Ferntree Gully Road Mt Waverley, VIC 3149 Australia.
17. Abuse or misuse will not be tolerated and Royal Canin reserves the right to remove, recall, decline, withdraw or suspend any account or the program at its discretion.
18. Royal Canin will not be held responsible for any loss associated with the loss or theft of Royal Canin Animal First Club Loyalty Program cards and users will ensure their cards and proof of purchases (receipts) are kept safe at all times.
Update as of 19 August 2013, Effective as of 19 August 2013:
The Animal First Club ‘Buy 10 Get 1 Free’ continues in vet clinics with no change.
19. From 19 August 2013, Royal Canin no longer provides the Animal First Club and its ‘Buy 10 Get 1 Free’ (Frequent Buyer Card) in pet stores across Australia.
20. Royal Canin will continue to honour pet owners’ ‘Buy 10 Get 1 Free’ cards that were started prior to 19 August 2013 in pet stores up until 20 August 2014.
21. Any new ‘Buy 10 Get 1 Free’ cards started at a pet store with the first product purchased on or after 20 August 2013 will not be honoured.