Part-time (14hrs per week) Merchandiser, Brisbane CBD and surrounds – AU087
We are looking for a Part Time Merchandiser to support our Customer Relationship Executives.
Purpose of the Role
Looking after Brisbane CBD &surrounds and reporting to the Retail National Account Manager, the role involves executing “perfect store” merchandising strategies, promotional activations, and shelf relays.
You would be responsible for:
- Ensuring shelves and off-location displays are stocked and displayed in-line with company standards in pet specialty retail stores
- Checking product is present and ticketed on shelf, recording any out of stocks and communicating these to the store buyer
- Monitoring Key Accounts to ensure all compliance checks are made and communicated to the appropriate Key Account team member
- Ensuring stock rotation of product on shelf, communicating any short-dated or expired stock to the Sales Executive
- Measuring individual stores “share of shelf” to ensure Royal Canin is always allocated the appropriate shelf space
- Activating promotions as per allocated timelines as advised by the Field Manager and Sales Executives
- Using nutrition and product knowledge where appropriate to answer customer queries and recommend Royal Canin products
To succeed in the role you will have/be:
- Previous sales or merchandising experience, ideally FMCG
- The ability to build relationships with a varied customer base
- A passion for animals, especially cats and dogs
- A willingness to learn
- Comfortable working remotely
Requirements of the role:
- Part-time hours (14 hours per week)
- Full, clean driver’s license and access to own car (fuel mileage included in salary package)
- Flexibility to work some weekends
If you are a team player with a positive, 'can-do' attitude, who thrives on challenges and a fast paced environment, you will fit well with our culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected global business.
We offer a competitive salary package, fantastic career opportunities in this multi-national FMCG business leader, and an environment where pets really are our best friends, with dogs in the office and complimentary nutrition for associates' pets.
How to Apply
If you have the necessary knowledge, skills, and experience, please apply via seek.
Applications will be assessed as they are received. Due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.